Skip to content
- provided we approve of your items you will have 8 weeks of selling time
- the split is 50/50
- there is no fee
- please call ahead for an appointment. Please do not drop off on SATURDAY!!! That is a selling day!
- you will receive an email from ConsignorAccess that will walk you though the process of opening your account. From here you will be able to log on at any time and see what items you have listed, their selling price, and the expiration date of your consignment. We urge you to pay close attention to your expiration date, as that is when your contract ends.
- Merchandise that is approved will be given 8 weeks of selling time. Breslin’s Inc. may reduce the prices for sales and/or promotions.
- The consignment ends on the expiration date. It is YOUR responsibility to be aware of your expiration date. We do NOT call to remind you or mail out checks. If you would like your unsold items back, it is your responsibility to return to the store on or before your expiration date and pull the items from the selling floor.
- Please be aware that we do all that we can to keep the store clean, neat and organized, but it will take you some time to find and retrieve your items. Leave yourself ample time and please don’t forget to feed the meter! It is not the staffs responsibility to help you find your items.
- Any items left at the shop past the expiration date become the property of Breslin’s Inc.
- bring us what you bought expensively within the last 2 years. We are mainly searching for high to luxury brand names.
- we are constantly changing our criteria to keep up with current trends , demands and our inventory needs.
- we accept women’s clothes, shoes, handbags, scarves
- all must be freshly cleaned, free of stains, holes, & odors(such as smoke, pets, & perfume)
- please look for makeup stains , stains under the arms, pilling, pulls or runners in fabric, zippers
- seasonal: spring/summer: Feb-May, fall/winter: July-Dec
- Please know that we cannot take clothing, shoes, bags, etc. from low end stores such as Kohls, Old Navy, JC Penny’s, Target, Forever 21 (believe me, we all shop at these stores, but they do not hold for resale purposes).
- handbags should be empty, clean, free of wear (check bottom edges, handles, etc.)
- jewelry: gold, silver, costume, artist made, vintage. Please check that all is in working order, no stones missing, clasps working.
Brands We Love